Friday, June 25, 2010

Savoir Adore

So a good pal of mine recently told me about this band and I had heard of them but hadn’t given them the attention I now realize they deserve. I know they aren’t the newest thing on the block but to be honest after obtaining In The Wooded Forest just yesterday, I’ve already listened to it 7 times through. I seriously couldn’t go to sleep last night because I had to stay up listening to it. Songs like “MERP” and “We Talk Like Machines” are just so infectious with their groovin’ bass lines and clean guitar riffs it’s nearly impossible to not sing along and dance. They’re getting ready to start a UK tour starting Wednesday, July 14 to Monday, July 26 so be sure to see them if you can or be waiting for them to tour through the U.S. soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment